Embroidered Pajama Set with Asian Accents
on It’s Sew Easy (Episode 1107-2)
Embroidery educator and Sews Specialist Joanne Banko creates beautiful, Asian-inspired sleepwear with embroidered details and stylish closures. Using THE Dream Machine, she’ll show you how to create beautifully embellished Asian-Inspired Pajamas on this episode of It’s Sew Easy.
- Brother XV8500D Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Brother Embroidery Thread and Bobbin Thread
- SA5810 Brother Medium Weight Tear-Away Stabilizer
- Size 12 topstitch needle for embroidery on satin, or standard size 11 embroidery needle for embroidery on most other fabrics
- Size 10 Microtex sharp needle for sewing satin fabric
- Brother Embroidery Hoops appropriate for embroidering the pocket and cuffs. Joanne used the following hoops:
4inch hoop for pocket embroidery
Border Hoop for top and pant cuffs
- Embroidery designs such as the ones featured here from the 2500+ Embroidery Design Collection.
The following were used: Motif No.01-56413 and No. 01-56420 from the Cultural motifs folder
- FREE Downloadable PDF Instructions From It’s Sew Easy TV for episode 1107-2
We’d love to see your embroidered pajama sets! Be sure to share your photos with us on social media by tagging us at @BrotherSews and #StitchingSewcial on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and stop by again for another chapter from It’s Sew Easy.
Brother is a proud sponsor of It’s Sew Easy TV.