Throw pillows are such a great accent and a perfect way to add a touch of your own creativity! In this project, you will not only learn how to sew a pillow, but how to embellish the fabric with circles of yarn, ribbon, and decorative stitching.
Have you ever tried sewing a perfectly round circle? Circles can be a bit challenging, even more so when sewing many circles; unless of course you are using the Brother Circular Attachment. This fabulous attachment makes sewing circles of all sizes fun, easy, and perfectly round.
- THE Dream Machine® Innov-ís XV8500D is used in this video, although a host of Mass and Dealer machines may be used with the Circular Attachment
- SACIRC1 Circular Attachment
- Pillow form 14” by 14”
- 3 pieces 15” by 15” fabric
- All-purpose thread
- Various yarns
- Metallic thread (optional)
- Temporary fabric adhesive spray
Watch the Step-by-Step Video